As a valued member of the Wildwood Family, we want you to be absolutely thrilled with your purchase.
Our goal is to deliver a purchase experience that is simply second to none. We realize this experience doesn’t end once you receive your instrument, as it also includes exceptional follow through. Part of this process means holding our inventory to an exceptionally high standard. To ensure this, we allow a 48 hour approval period. Please note, all returns must be accompanied by a RA issued within 48 hrs from our staff. In the event of a return, the buyer will be responsible for shipping costs both ways. The instrument itself must be returned in original condition, as it was shipped. This includes all hang tags, certificates and warranty cards. The instrument must also be returned to us in its original shipping box with its original packing materials. Once inspected and evaluated, we will initiate the refund process. Please keep in mind, credit card refunds typically take 3-4 business days to show up on your account once initiated. Feel free to contact us with any questions regarding returns or exchanges.
With our detailed, serial-number specific photos and videos, we understand that sometimes, you just HAVE to have THAT guitar!
To help accommodate this, Wildwood Guitars offers a 60 Day Layaway program, requiring a deposit of 1/3 down, with the balance to be paid off by the 60th day. To place an instrument on layaway, simply contact us via or email or telephone to make arrangements.
Don’t see what you’re looking for?
Wildwood Guitars is also happy to place Special Orders with a minimum deposit of 1/3rd of the purchase price. Please keep in mind, that Layaway and Special Order deposit funds are non-refundable. However, in the event you need to cancel a Layaway or Special Order, your deposit will be reflected as an in-store credit on account for future use. Please contact us with any questions regarding Special Orders and Layaways. We’re happy to help!
If you decide that the guitar you ordered doesn’t quite have that special something that you’re looking for, please contact our sales team at email@example.com to request a FedEx Call Tag and obtain an RMA number.
To ensure the safety of our instruments, we ask that the guitar be packed as it was shipped to you, or equally well. If you have any questions, please call the shop at (303) 665-7733 and ask for shipping, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
So you received a broken guitar…
This is the most melancholy news we receive from our customers. Though we pride ourselves on our industry-leading packing procedures and exceptional fastidiousness, sometimes life throws us a curveball. Because we believe every guitar is admirably distinct, we understand the disappointment that comes the moment you open the case and see a damaged guitar.
However, we certainly don’t want you to be stuck with that problem! We’re here to help. If the worst-case scenario happens, there are a few simple steps you can take to hasten the process and help us amend the situation:
• Two pictures of the box, displaying all sides.
• Any close up photos of damage to the box.
• Pictures of the damage to the item.
• A quick blurb from you about what you noticed upon opening the package.
We will send you a call tag to have the guitar shipped back to us, and we will work with you to either find a replacement or issue a full refund in the form of your original payment method.
Live beyond the borders of the US? No problem — we ship internationally!
To obtain an accurate cost of freight, please contact Wildwood Guitars and provide your country, zip/postal code, and the guitar[s] that you are interested in.
However, we do have to follow some rules, so not all of our guitars are available to our friends overseas:
• Guitars with Rosewood or Honduran Mahogany require a CITES permit to be shipped internationally. Allow 2-3 weeks after your purchase for a CITES permit to be processed before the guitar is shipped. Be sure to check your country’s Import Customs policy regarding permits for exotic woods.
Wondering what the total landed cost of your package may be? Check out FedEx’s estimator tool so you know what you’ll be paying!
Duties and taxes estimator: https://www.fedex.com/EDT?cntry_code=dm
FEDEX DELIVERY MANAGER
At Wildwood Guitars, we understand every aspect of uncertainty that my dwell within you to purchase a guitar through the interweb. That is why we believe in extending ourselves to offer the best service, all the way to your door!
We place our trust in the hands of FedEx to carry on the mission of delivering your instrument. In order to make the best of your delivery experience, we encourage each customer to sign up with FedEx Delivery Manager.
Sign up here:
* SIGNATURE REQUIRED FOR EVERY SHIPMENT* [Unless otherwise requested, and full liability has been consented to by the customer]
The following options are available with FedEx Delivery Manager:
• Schedule Your Delivery – Delivery at a Specific Time Request delivery between 5 p.m. and 8 p.m. by the original scheduled delivery date.
• Hold at Location – Have packages held at a nearby FedEx Office or FedEx Express location. Available for FedEx Express, FedEx Ground and FedEx Home Delivery shipments.
• Delivery at a Specific Time – Request delivery between 5 p.m. and 8 p.m. by the original scheduled delivery date.
• See where your package is on the truck in real-time on the day of delivery!
The following options are NOT available with Wildwood:
• Date-Specific Delivery is not available
• Deliver to Another Address is not available [Please call Wildwood Guitars to request all package re-routes and address corrections. This will not be allowed to first-time customers]
• Sign for Package is not available