Strymon Sunset Dual Overdrive
Classic overdrive sound, x2.Sunset gives you the best of the best classic overdrive circuits, custom voiced for instantly gratifying control over a huge range of sought-after tones. We studied six circuit types found in many truly timeless and iconic overdrive and boost pedals, and put our takes on all six of them into a single two-channel unit.
Two pedals at once.Sunset is really two customizable overdrive pedals, independently selectable and flexibly routable, designed and voiced for complementary tones when stacked. Six distinct circuits each feel and react differently in your hands, two at once, all in one convenient package. Push your amp any way you want, from transparent “more amp” to heavy saturated fuzz, and all the best places in between.
• Six drive circuit topologies with custom tuned voicing for each drive type
• Precision crafted drive circuits stackable in multiple combinations for a wide variety of complex, responsive tones.
• Analog class A JFET input gain stage maximizes headroom while adding up to 20dB of pure analog gain
• Drive and Tone control ranges optimized for each circuit topology
• Series, reverse series, and parallel drive circuit stacking via Config switch
• Bright switch to tailor the sound for use with all amplifiers from dark to bright
• Optional variable-threshold noise reduction for taming noisy guitar pickups
Ins, Outs, and Switches
• High impedance mono input
• Mono output
• Favorite Input to connect an external MiniSwitch to recall a Favorite preset
• Expression pedal input allows the connection an expression pedal for simultaneous morphing control over multiple parameters (Expression mode), or logarithmic taper for smooth volume control (Volume mode)
Click Here to learn more about what makes a Wildwood instrument so special...