Tone King Imperial MKII – Cream
First introduced in 1993, the Imperial has become a proven favorite of guitarists seeking authentic vintage tone. Utilizing all-tube circuitry, traditional spring reverb, and a specially voiced, highly resonant cabinet, the Imperial captures the true experience of playing a well-worn vintage amplifier – both in tone and feel.
• Power Output: 20W RMS
• Speaker: Custom designed 12″, 8-Ohm, Ceramic Magnet speaker made by Eminence
• Output Stage: 2 x 6V6
• Tubes: 5x12AX7A, 1x12AT7, 2x6V6GT, 1x5AR4
• Preamp Channels: 2, Rhythm and Lead
• Rhythm Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass
• Lead Channel: Volume, Tone, Mid-Bite
• Reverb: Tube Driven, 2-Spring Pan
• Tremolo: Bias-Modulation type
• Ironman II Attenuator built in
• Footswitch: Included; Controls both channel switching and Tremolo
Click Here to learn more about what makes a Wildwood instrument so special...