Xotic SP Compressor
The new Xotic SP Compressor offers the same OTA (operational transconductance amplifier) technology used in what many guitar players consider the best compressor ever, the Ross Compressor.
The SP Compressor has superb tone quality featuring a wide variety of compressor tones from vintage,to subtle, to modern and more. It's super flexible and features a dry blend knob, up to +15dB of boost and an internal dip switch for attack control.
• Dimensions (W/D/H): 3.5" x 1.5" x 1.5" (89mm X 38mm X 38mm)
• Weight: 0.57 lbs. (260g) True Bypass Switching
• Power Consumption: 9VDC/5mA
• Battery Type: 9VDC (006P) x 1
• AC Adapter (Optional): 9VDC, Negative Tips (Regulated)
• Input Impedance: 1M ohm Output Impedance: 10k ohm
• Nominal Input signal level: -20dB (100mVrms)
Click Here to learn more about what makes a Wildwood instrument so special...