Wampler Pedals Brad Paisley: Paisley Drive
Paisley’s requirements were quite “simple”… it needs to be clean but get crunchy with some “beef” to it. It needs to have a fluid tone when soloing. It needs to add a little hair to the tone but then but then has to be able to give flat out ball busting gain, oh… but please do not wreck the tonality. It needs to have everything, in a pedal format, but do not make it sound like a pedal!
The truly great thing about this pedal is that it’s not only Telecaster style guitars that it works so well with, it brings the best out of your Strat or anything you may have loaded with humbuckers. You no longer need to have individual pedals for your guitars; the Paisley Drive will make each one sing.
• Built in the U.S.A.
• High grade components picked for their superior sound and response
• 2 switches – Presence and Mid Contour.
• Relay true bypass with soft switch
• Top mounted input and output jacks
• Battery connection and 9v power jack
• Power draw: between 9mA (9v) and 17mA (18v)
• As used by Brad Paisley live and in the studio
• 2.5” x 4.5” x 1.5″ in size (63.5mm x 114.3mm x 38.1mm) – height excludes knobs and switches
Click Here to learn more about what makes a Wildwood instrument so special...