Wampler Pedals Dual Pantheon Deluxe Overdrive Pedal
The now legendary Wampler Pantheon provided a unique interpretation of the classic “Blues Breaker” style stomp box, by capturing all the tonal nuance of the original, but with added flexibility and style. In doing so, it found its way onto thousands of pedalboards across the world.
Enter the new Pantheon Deluxe – a dual overdrive pedal, that takes this evolution several steps further by offering a flexible design with two completely independent Pantheon circuits, one voiced as a classic blues breaker and one with a more modern boutique sound. This palace of tone delivers a staggering 200 combinations of gain settings, featuring dual Inputs and Outputs, and for the first time ever, Wampler have added MIDI channel switching to one of their gain pedals.
The Pantheon Deluxe lets you dial in two channels of organic creamy gain, gritty overdrive, or heavy distortion while retaining Wampler’s famous ease of use and flexibility. Channel 1 delivers a classic Blues Breaker tone, Channel 2 is a recreation of the original Pantheon, a similar circuit to the Blues Breaker but with a modern boutique feel. Independent side mounted Voicing and Gain Level switches allow you to further shape your tone to perfection.
Combining both channels will unleash a whole new world of crisp, harmonic distortion possibilities. You can easily swap the stacking order, without changing cabling, via the front-mounted Order switch. Optional independent inputs and outputs allow you to: split each channel in a loop switcher, insert a pedal or chain of pedals between each side, or run the pedal in stereo to dual amplifiers. With the addition of MIDI In and Out, you can now also switch the analog channels of each circuit on and off with a MIDI switcher - saving you valuable hardware loops on your loop switcher (if it also operates your midi controls).
Each Channel of the Pantheon Deluxe Dual Overdrive feature independent Gain, Level, Treble, and Bass controls to enhance the shaping of your tone. The Baxandall-style active Bass control is neutral at noon but boasts an extremely powerful sweep as you move through the range. A single global Presence control simultaneously alters each channel to add just the right amount of top-end chime to suit different guitars and amplifiers - perfect for when playing live or when in the studio.
The native sound of this style of pedal has passed the test of time. We are sure that with the advanced connectivity, and vast array of stacking options, you are going to love the flexibility and sheer grunt of the Pantheon Deluxe Dual Overdrive.
• Built in the U.S.A. with high-grade components selected for superior sound and response, premium finish and controls.
• Dual Independent drive channels using Brian Wampler’s classic Pantheon circuits; Channel 1 Classic Blues Breaker voicing, Channel 2 Modern Boutique voicing.
• Independent Volume, Gain, Treble and Bass, controls for both channels.
• Global Presence control.
• Front mounted Channel Order Switch.
• Side mounted independent Gain Level and Voicing switches.
• MIDI In and Out (3.5mm TRS).
• Two sets of input and output jacks.
• Power draw: 55mA.
• 9-18V power jack: DC supply only, do not exceed 18V DC, battery included.
• Includes Limited 5-Year Warranty.
• Dimensions: 5” x 4.5” x 1.5” (88.9mm x 114.3mm x 38.1mm) - height excludes knobs and switches.
Click Here to learn more about what makes a Wildwood instrument so special...