Wampler Pedals Tom Quayle: Dual Fusion
The Dual Fusion pedal from Wampler Pedals is, we think, the first overdrive pedal specifically voiced to the new breed of fusion guitarists – but it’s so versatile it can find a place on ANY board of ANY genre.
Fusion in its current form is a fairly new concept, with roots not only in theoretical jazz but rock; not classic blues based rock, but the more technically advanced “shredders” that first became popular in the mid to late 80’s. One of the forerunners of this genre is Tom Quayle. Tom is the UK’s finest and most in demand exponent of modern fusion. With a rich theoretical knowledge, a student base that contains not only “regular” players but also some absolute stellar names in the industry, and a pair of ears that are completely unforgiving he has never been able to locate a pedal he can use that allows him to be the guitarist he truly is.
Over a year later, we had the Dual Fusion. With two independent circuits that are based, but are completely modified, on the Euphoria and Paisley Drive, Tom finally has a tone that can be used when he is in full flow as a musician.
• Built in the U.S.A.
• High grade components picked for their superior sound and response
• 2 separate pedals in one box, each with their own gain structure – volume, tone, gain (each with two voicing options)
• Switchable stacking order (1 into 2, 2 into 1 or you can completely separate them)
• Relay true bypass with soft switch
• Top mounted input and output jacks
• Battery connection and 9v power jack
• Power draw: Between 16mA (9v) and 24 mA (18v
• As used by Tom Quayle live and in the studio
• 3.5” x 4.5” x 1.5″ (88.9mm x 114.3mm x 38.1mm) – height excludes knobs and switches
Click Here to learn more about what makes a Wildwood instrument so special...