Bogner Amplification Telos 40W Head
The Telos is the smallest amplifier in our hand wired series. The GZ34 tube rectified duet of 6L6's deliver plenty of clean headroom in a size small enough to fit on any 1x12 cabinet.
The three position standby switch, lets you select either 40 or 20 watts of power.
Two foot-switchable, extreme transparent volume controls, let you dial in sweet tones with great feel at any volume.
Output impedance for the dual speaker connectors can be selected for 16, 8 and 4 ohms to accommodate an array of cabinets.
The tube buffered series effects loop let you slave in your effects after the pre-amp to retain clarity.
Perhaps the most exciting control on the Telos is the newly evolved 6 position "Schizo" rotary selector. While traditionally two parameters get altered in the pre-amp, the Telos Schizo, controls a matrix of 11 parameters in the pre and power-amp into various combinations of coupling and bright capacitors, number of gain stages, as well as cathode, tone stack and feedback circuits. This approach gives this single channel amplifier true multiple personalities, a swiss army knife studio tool.
Of course Telos features a gain, bass, middle, treble and presence control.
The included small three button foot-switch, lets you activate volume b and the effects loop, as well as a boost circuit to bump up gain to the base sound. In conjunction with the boost you have a small toggle on the foot-switch to select a low subtle or higher gain boost.
• Point to point hand wired single channel all tube design
• Gain, bass, middle, treble and presence control
• Volume A, Volume B foot - switchable
• 6 position rotary Schizo switch for gain and tone structure presets
• Tube buffered series effects loop with return level control
• 40W 6L6 tube rectified power section
• High – Low Standby switch for 40 or 20 watt mode
• Line out with level control
• Functions on foot controller: volume select, boost with high – low select
and effects loop
Click Here to learn more about what makes a Wildwood instrument so special...