Specially CAD shop voiced preamp and tone controls for extended headroom and tighter/crisper low mids and bass. The preamp voicing blends English V and American F characteristics in the fashion of one of the most coveted boutique amps. The amp volume can be set for crunch/distortion tones and chimey cleans can be revealed by backing off the guitar volume control.
· Solid state rectified, fixed bias Russian military 7189 (industrial strength EL84) power tubes with higher plate voltage for a nominal 40 to 45 watts.
· External bias jacks and bias adjustment.
· Volume, reverb, treble, mid, bass, and master volume controls.
· Post-phase-inverter master volume for better preamp gain isolation from power amp gain.
· Bright switch
· Three position On-Standby-Off power switch
· Three position 4, 8, and 16 ohm output selector switch.
· Output jack with parallel extension jack for two cabinets.
· Robust aluminum chassis for strength and less weight.
· Custom wound Heyboer power and output transformers.
· Spring reverb utilizing a 3 spring Belton reverb tank.
· Belton tube sockets.
· Extensively hand constructed pc boards and chassis wiring. Boards utilize heavy copper traces and thick board material.
· All pots, jacks and switches are chassis mounted, and are connected with flying leads.