This Clean boost, also can be used as a DI, buffer, switcher and multi function high headroom analog gain device.
• Extreme headroom, dynamic, clean boost.
• Two outputs that represent both + and - phase. This feature allows phase correcting Blackface and Silverface Fender amps, also you will be able to combine the channels for ultra flexibility and combined harmonics of parallel preamps.
• Main output can be used as a standard unbalanced out or balanced out for interfacing to software guitar programs and recording equipment (balanced or unbalanced DI).
•The Launch Pad has tremendous clean headroom that makes it an excellent signal buffer from unity gain to 20db boost.
• Two outputs allow using the Launch Pad as an A/B with separate output levels. This also will allow you to drive separate or parallel effects chains with OD pre-driving from the Launch pad.
• The Launch Pad can be used as a split to your guitar/bass tuner, this keeps the less than optimum audio performance tuner circuits out of your audio chain for much improved sonics.
• The internal operating voltage of the Launch pad is 24 volts; this gives far greater headroom than traditional 9-18 volt clean boost pedals. This high voltage internal operation is achieved while still using a standard 9 volt adaptor or battery to power the Launch pad.
• True bypass.
• Separate controls for, sensitivity, + output and - output.